CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas at Nana's




Well...it's over. Bummer...Christmas this year came way too quick and left the same way. I had a fabulous time though! My daughter Susan and her family came for the holiday and stayed a week with me and I loved it! Those little girls of hers are adorable..and thier mom isnt half bad either..lol..thought she does resist sitting on my lap! They had a rough time getting here ..took them 16 hours to make a 9 hour drive. They ran into a bunch of bad weather. Apparently they dont care much for snow either. WE had about 2 foot out in the yard and Susan flat out refused to let the girls go out and play in it..lol...I told her it would be ok. If Noe fell thru a snowdrift we could dig her back out but she wasnt having any of it..lol.. So, instead we baked and decorated gingergread men and put glitter names on stockings. Noe decided that her new name was Pumpkin and Mali learned to say Nana and how to do a "victory dance" ..lol...I'm going to post some videos and pics here..for the better looking ones(I made some scrapbook pages) head on over to the Christmas in Kingsley blog. It isnt really finished yet but some cool pics are there. I'm going to get the neat videos on here before Susan does..lol..

0 comments: