CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Getting to know the Christmas me

I read this originally on Susan's blog..so I thought I could answer the same questions and it would count as updating my blog..Yes?

Christmas Questions

1.wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer wrapping paper except when I start wrapping and then I wish I had bought gift bags.

2.real tree or artificial? This is the first year that I have had an artificial tree and I have to say I'm liking it. No sweeping up pine needles until Easter(at which time I start sweeping up that nasty artificial grass) and the animals dont feel compelled to eat and/or climb the artificial tree.

3.When do you put up the tree? As soon after Thanksgiving as I can without getting nasty looks from Alec

4.When do you take the tree down? The day after New Years. Of course that's usually because all the needles have fallen off and the thing is a fire hazard.. I might leave it up all year round since it isnt going to catch fire.

5.Do you like eggnog? Absolutely!

6.Favorite gift received as a child? You actually expect me to remember when I was a child..I cant remember yesterday.

7.Hardest person to buy for? EVERYBODY!!! I have no idea what anybody wants...

8.Easiest person to buy for? I think I just answered that one.

9.Do you have a nativity scene? No I dont.

10.Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...it's too hard to hang the email ones on the wall.

11. Worst gift you ever received? Sorry that involves remembering again.

12.Favorite Christmas Movie? Well here we have a dilemma. On the one hand, I have loved Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer since I was a little girl. but my favorite grown-up Christmas movie is that one with Jimmy Stewart that I unfortunately cant remember the name of right now..you asked me too fast...

13.When do you start shopping for Christmas? Soon now..very soon...

14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No..not yet

15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Gee..might be easier to choose what I dont eat...at Christmas or any other time..unless you are talking about green vegetables and those dont go with any holiday.

16. Lights on the tree? Duhhhh....of course..how else can you sit in the dark and stare at it..

17.Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night..and Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire...but I like Nat King Coles version the best.

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home of course..how else could Susan travel ?

19.Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course..

20.Angel on the tree top or star? Another dilemma..I like a star..but this year..the fake tree top wont support either one so I have one of those big red tree top bows on it.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? One on Christmas Eve..the rest on Christmas morning..where do you think Susan learned it.

22.Most annoying thing about this time of year? COMMERCIALS

23.Favorite ornament theme or color? I use the multi colored lights and glass santa and snowmen ornaments and bead garland and red bows tied on the ends of the branches.just a polyglot really.

24.What do you want for Christmas this year? I really dont have anything that I'm wishing for.

Susan, by the way I just noticed that you skipped the number 24 and went right to 25. Did this mean there were really 25 and you missed one or that you cant count?I'm sure thats gonna get a comment,...lol

1 comments:

Susan said...

i thought 25 had more of the christmas ring to it...i was getting into the christmas spirit! actually, i just cut and pasted it from someone else, so i really don't really know the reason.