CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas shopping

So, i started Christmas shopping today. I guess you can tell how much I dont enjoy it by the fact that I put it off until the week before Christmas. I did pretty well too considering I have come down with an ugly cold..figures doesnt it? Anyway, I had some questions for Susan about stuff I saw for the girls but she didnt answer her phone so hopefully she will read this blog tonite and respond while I still know where the receipts are. I got both of the girls pjs..kind of a Christmas tradition for our family. I think it all started with the fact that the folks wanted us wearing nice pjs for the Christmas morning pics , so we all always got pjs that were opened on Christmas Eve. I got the blanket kind, heavy fleece with feet in them. I also got Noe a microphone, clipo's, and a pink My Little Pony. Alec got her a pretend mp3 player with headphones. I got Mali some stackable stars that play music and a purple My Little Pony and I still owe her one. Alec got her these drum things..cant remember what they are called but they light up and make noise..lol..now, if Mali doesnt like My Little Ponys then I owe her 2 presents. I also got the girls frosty gum bubble bath..well its from bath and body and its shampoo, bodywash and bubble bath all in one. Need a few more suggestions for Mali....I got what I was told to get for Fai but for Susan I have a couple questions..like...what season of Bones is she looking for? All of these could have been answered if she would answer her phone..hmmmmm..maybe she knew it was me.
When we got home,..the dog had managed to get out of her kennel..we still dont know how because its still latched shut...makes you wonder doesnt it. At least she didnt really destroy anything and Alecs room is already so messy that you cant really tell she did anything.
Hopefully,Susan will respond quickly so I know if I did ok or not..and if she is bringing the glitter or was I supposed to buy it cause I cant remember. Guess I'll go blow my nose again, wash my hands and start making some of that tons of junk food that Susan thinks is gonna be here..lol

0 comments: