CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The cure

I have finally found the cure for hot flashes. Are you ready? It's winter in Kingsley,MI..yup..its the truth. How do i know? Well after scientific testing of course. The temps this morning when I went to work were -2 and we ended up with a daytime high of about 11 I think it was. Right this minute, the computer says it's 5. My sorry excuse for a dog..she's in my bad books at the moment..she found and ate half a bag of chocolate covered peanuts..if she lives I might have to do something drastic..i was saving those for tomorrow..anyway...she decided she needed to go outside...again...for the 14 millionth time this evening...I wasnt very happy about this..you couldnt tell, right?...so im fussing as im putting on my coat and boots and im starting to really get warm..sweat is forming on my forehead and my back..well folks..it only took about 3 seconds outside and I wasnt hot anymore..That's right, No sweat, no red face. I'm not sure I'm up to running out there about 3 am when I have the next one though. Now if I could find a way to put that cold air in a pill..Fai?Can you help me out here? We could be rich!!!

1 comments:

Susan said...

of course they miss you. mommy doesn't give them as much junk food and leeway as you did! noe is still pumpkin, by the way.